Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity? TForce Direct seeks Dispatchers to embark on a successful career in our new markets. Motivated and energetic people with a sense of urgency will have the chance to join TForce Direct.
This position will be responsible for the daily delivery and pick up coordination of customer’s requests to courier drivers. The ideal candidate will have minimum 3 years dispatching experience, and have an interest in providing supreme customer service.
- Verify the total number of courier drivers working each day and recommend if additional drivers are required.
- Confirm the completion of calls.
- Respond within 10 minutes to any callbacks, messages or cancellations.
- Maintain professionalism, respect, fairness and dignity in all driver relationsips.
- Recognize and prioritize—alert for immediate dispatch.
- Identify and ensure all customers are given 100% performance on deliveries.
- Ensure on-time work completion and prompt pick-up in accordance with established standards of service by the customer.
- Provide Operations Management with information on equipment failures and problems.
- Possess familiarity of the city or tri-state area
- Other duties as required.
- High School graduate or GED required
- Some college hours desired
- Must possess excellent knowledge of the city and suburb being dispatched.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the courier industry.
- Must possess outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must possess experience with courier dispatch technology.
- Must possess the ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess a minimum of 6 months of computer skills.
- Must possess the ability to exercise good judgement.
- Must be able to lift more than 25lbs.
All Rights Reserved © Copyright 2016